To learn more about our services, schedule a
complimentary "Discovery" meeting today.
Gift Certificate Program – 2014
Today marks the release of our financial planning gift certificate program. This is a fantastic and thoughtful gift for those special people in your life. We offer our gift certificates in several options to best fit your gift giving needs. Your purchase also includes a gift certificate Sample for presenting to your gift recipient on their special day.
Gift Certificate Options
- A flat dollar amount to be used towards any of our services offered
- A select number of prepaid hours to be used towards any of our services offered
- Prepay the entire amount of the recipients needs (requires a pre-consultation with us to determine the scope and cost)
Additional Program Features
- No expiration dates
- Transferable to other family members
- Can be used for any of our services
- No need to redeem entire gift certificate at once
- Lost certificates – notify us for a replacement
Contact us today and give the gift of financial planning.
The deadline to file your 2013 tax return is one month away! Here is a reminder to anyone who has either claimed a deduction for your 2013 IRA contribution or wants to make a non-deductible contribution.
The maximum amount that can be contributed for 2013 (2014 as well) is $5,500. If you are age 50 and above an additional $1,000 is allowed. This applies to both Traditional and Roth IRA’s.
Deductibility of an IRA contribution phases out at certain income levels, but a non-deductible contribution is still permitted. The ability to contribute any amounts directly to a Roth is phased out entirely at a certain income. Read more..