Investment Management Services
Gerrish Financial offers Investment Management Services which includes implementation and monitoring of our recommended investment strategies. We only offer discretionary investment management services for clients. Financial Planning is not included with this service except for clients of our Get Financially Fit package or under an hourly or project based engagement.
Our investment advice is customized to meet the client needs, goals and investment objectives. We prepare an Investment Policy Statement (IPS) which will guide Gerrish Financial in the investment strategies and selections for client portfolios. The IPS will reflect client investment objectives, investment time horizon, tolerance for risk, as well as, any constraints for clients portfolio. The IPS is a critical tool in the Investment Management Services offering and clients are required to inform Gerrish Financial of any changes to their current financial situation or investment objectives.
Investment Management Services Include:
- Investment Policy Statement (IPS) documenting clients risk tolerance, goals, parameters and investment constraints
- Asset Allocation & Investment Strategy
- Portfolio Asset Selection
- Regular Portfolio Monitoring – Monthly review to ensure applicability to market conditions, financial plan goals and investment policy statement
- Periodic Rebalancing – determined by Asset Allocation matrix, and market conditions
- Quarterly Client Reviews – held in person, via telephone or video conference depending on client preference and availability
Investment Management Fees:
Get Financially Fit:
Fees for implementation and monitoring of investment strategies provided with your Get Financially Fit service are included as part of your monthly Retainer Fee.
Asset Based Investment Management Service Fees:
Fees for modular Investment Management Services are charged in arrears monthly and are based on the prior months average account value. The amount of fees assessed to a client is based on assets and follows the tiered fee schedule listed below. Gerrish Financial will either invoice clients directly for investment management services or the qualified, independent custodian holding the clients’ funds and securities will deduct fees. Asset fee levels are not progressive and will be charged as a flat percentage according to the level of Investment Assets and corresponding Annualized Fee Percentage.
Investment Assets Annualized Fee Percentage
$0 – $250,000 0.95%
$250,001 – $500,000 0.85%
$500,001 – $1,000,000 0.75%
$1,000,001 and above 0.65%