To learn more about our financial planning and investment management services, schedule a complimentary "Discovery" meeting today.
Comprehensive Financial Planning – Package Details
Get Financially Fit
Get Financially Fit is our retainer based financial planning package designed for those looking for customized and comprehensive financial planning and investment management services. The process takes a deep dive into all of a client’s financial goals and provides a detailed analysis of the existing financial path and provides recommendations designed to meet stated goals and objectives. The package continues after delivery of the financial plan by providing implementation and monitoring services, as well as, regular follow up reviews to ensure a client’s plan remains on track.
Get Financially Fit Fees:
Our fees for Financial Planning Services include both a one-time fee (Plan Fee), for the creation of your financial plan and an ongoing monthly fee (Retainer Fee), for the implementation and support of your financial plan.
Plan Fee: The Plan Fee is determined by taking into consideration the range of services included, the complexity of client needs, time required to complete, required implementation assistance, assets within the plan, and the number of accounts compromising the portfolio. This is a one-time only fee specifically for the creation of the financial plan, and ranges from $400 to $1,500.
Retainer Fee: The monthly Retainer Fee is calculated based on the Retainer Fee Grid detailed in Schedule A of the Client Services Agreement (a copy of the grid is provided below). The fee is based on a Client’s net worth and income level. Monthly Retainer Fees are determined by adding together the Net Worth Fee and Income Fee calculations. The Net Worth Fee is determined by multiplying a Client’s Net Worth (less personal use assets) by the Net Worth Fee Percentage. The Income Fee is determined by multiplying a Client’s adjusted gross income (AGI) by the Income Fee Percentage.
Net Worth Net Worth Fee Percentage Income (AGI) Fee Percentage
$0 – $2,000,000 0.45% 1.0%
$2,000,001 & above 0.35% 1.0%
The Retainer Fee ranges from $50 to $500 monthly, and requires a 12-month minimum commitment. The Retainer Fee is determined at contract signature and is fixed until the next contract anniversary. The Retainer Fee is recalculated on the contract anniversary date and will again be fixed until the next contract anniversary date. Your specific fee structure will also be detailed in your Client Services Agreement.
Areas of Financial Planning
Depending on your unique circumstances the following may be included as covered topics and addressed as part of your analysis and included recommendations within your financial plan:
- Cash Flow & Debt Management
- Insurance Needs Analysis (Risk Management)
- Education Planning and Funding
- Retirement Planning & Capital Needs Analysis
- Income Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
- Investment Asset Allocation
- Employer Benefit & Savings Plan Analysis
- Net Worth Position
- Emergency Fund Planning
- Savings Rate Analysis
- Life Event Planning (large purchases)
- Investment Management
- 1 to 3 Discovery sessions (90 minute)
- Discuss & define your goals, where you are today, where you want to be in the future
- Collect required information to complete your comprehensive Financial Plan
- May require multiple sessions depending on complexity of plan needs
- Engagement contract review & signature
- 1 to 3 Delivery sessions (90 minute)
- Review of the comprehensive and customized financial plan based on your specific goals, objectives and risk tolerances
- Review of plan recommendations and alternatives reviewed
- Review of implementation action items and responsible parties
- May require multiple Delivery sessions based on feedback from initial Delivery session
- 12 Months – Plan implementation support and monitoring
- Monthly phone call or video conference touch base sessions after delivery to ensure implementation progress is on track (30 minute)
- Quarterly review sessions to monitor progress and discuss potential changes
- Unlimited on demand touch base and/or question and answer sessions addressing any questions or concerns you have
- 24 hour web access to your completed plan, including a “what if” modeling capability